Okay so as many of you know, I currently have a lot of time on my hands these days. It's actually not so bad. I am finally getting around to getting a lot of stuff done that I was too tired or too busy to take care of. You know, cleaning up the basement, going through junk in the garage, and finally watching Zack Arias' "One Light" instructional DVD. All I have to say is that I have no excuse for not making time for this earlier! I have struggled through countless technical blogs and experiementing only to find that this video, which I have had for almost 6 months, made sense!!!!

For all of you want dramatic pictures you can do one of two things:

1. Invest in Photoshop and all of the amazing actions out there on the web to get you the results you want.

2. Learn how light works and how to use your camera (yes... that machine you are holding in your hand) to start to get that amazing and dramatic look to your shots!

This is one of the finest instructional resources I have found to learn about using light to your creative advantage. Now all of those other sites make sense to me. Next step: find a way to attend the Joe McNally Workshop that will be held later this month.

For now... these shots make me happy! The creative gears are definitely churning now!



Thanks to my little sister Leslie for being my test dummy. I love the funky PJs HA HA HA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment