Sep 20, 2009

Terp Football

After being on the set of "Despondent" yesterday, I decided to join one of my best friends, Derek, to a University of Maryland Football game. It has been years since I have been to campus for a game. I think the last game I went to was back in 2001. Being at the game reminded me about how much I miss being in school. I never attended UMD but always had dreams of attending. I came close after graduating high school back in 2000 but decided to go to Montgomery Community College to save money. 9 years later and trips in and out of school due to finances, I am currently on break from UMUC. After yesterday's game, however, I would like to explore UMD College Park as an option. We'll see.

Though UMD lost the game (by 1 point!) fun times were had by all. Sitting in the student section is the place to be for a game!




0 comments:

Post a Comment