Sep 1, 2009

Israel Groveman

Epic photography that truly lives and breathes art... this is how I would describe my buddy Israel Groveman's work. I have known Israel for a number of years because of church. This man is one of the most talented individuals I know. Not only is he an amazing musician and composer... he is a very creative filmmaker and even more amazing photographer... and he loves the outdoor life.

When he asked if I would do some basic head shots of him I was honored to do so and enjoyed hanging out with him. He brings so much knowledge to the table and I soaked it all in. Everything from creative lighting techniques (I soooo want a light ring now!!), learning about Photoshop plug ins, and the importance of mastering JPEGs and not relying too heavily on RAW formatting on my camera.

I hope to learn more from him and will enjoy getting to know Leah and his family better.



0 comments:

Post a Comment