Aug 30, 2009

Shooting in the Circle

So I made a trip down to the city to meet up with my buddy Brandon and his girlfriend Kelly down in Logan Circle. I met them at one of my favorite stores, Lululemon Athletica and the folks at the Logan Circle location are just as cool as my good friends at the Bethesda location. Everyone was willing to contribute to my "100 Head Shots" project and helped me get my total number up to 40 (I still have a lot to go LOL).


I also got to meet some of Brandon's filmmaker friends. These guys are some of the coolest guys I have yet to meet. They all hold down "regular" jobs but are in constant pursuit of their true joy; filmmaking. I did a little shooting with them and it was so much fun. We just walking around the P Street/Logan Circle area and just clicked away with stills and film (yes actual 8mm film in an old movie camera). Brandon's friend Steven has been producing documentary films for a long time and I learned a lot of cool tricks about setting up shots while we were out goofing around. I love surrounding myself with ultra creative people because it really helps me to push my own creativity to the next level.

I hope to work with these guys on some cool projects and look forward to building a good friendship with them. Here is a small sample of some of the shots I got.








0 comments:

Post a Comment