Aug 9, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Nelson Lee

Ahh... with all of the craziness of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic this week, it was nice to get back to doing a wedding this weekend and boy this one was ultra fun!

This marks the third weekend in a row where I am shooting with my good friend Peter Bang. I also got to work with a new friend, the one and only, the fabulous Megan Beth. This girl was totally awesome to work with and I look forward to working with her some more.

In my last post I talked about sports photography and wedding photography have a lot in common. Mainly that you only get one chance to "get the shot" and then, before you know it, that chance goes "poof." For Nelson & Stella Lee, I got to put some of my new found knowledge to the test.

Nelson & Stella were a joy to work with. Stella is a stunning bride who loves the camera and her ladies were just as enthusiastic about pictures as Stella was. There were so many fun moments in during the day that I was on my toes all the time. I loved it. From the girls dancing around the house while they got ready to Stella's dad tearing up the dance floor, this wedding was the most fun so far.

For fun portraits we took the couple and their bridal party down to one of my most favorite places to shoot; historic Ellicot City. If you have never been there before I suggest you take a visit... one note... please try to leave you Hummer H2 Limo at home if you do come up. We had to stop traffic to get Sam, the limo driver, enough room to back the humongous H2 limo into a waiting area in town.

Overall the night was memorable and full of energy. I love this couple and I look forward to more like them.






0 comments:

Post a Comment