My friends are some of the coolest around. Any time I need test subjects for new techniques I have learned or just want to have some fun, they are always willing and able to get in front of the camera. This shoot was another fun time being goofy with my friends Candice and Steve. Let me begin by stating that THIS WAS A STAGED SHOOT and that CANDICE AND STEVE ARE NOT MARRIED. Just had to get that out there. Candice and I talked about staging wedding portraits with a "Twilight" meets "GQ" type of feel. Not sure if we nailed that exact look but I think the pictures came out great.

Did I mention that these were fake and staged? Just checking :-)


3 comments:

middleofmayhem said...

These aren't FAKE! We just haven't announced it yet!

Paul Barrios said...

well said... well said

littledice said...

thanks so much for taking our secret elopement photos, paul! :)

Post a Comment