Oct 11, 2009

Marnie



So for the past two weeks I have really dedicated a lot of time to lighting techniques and incorporating more Photoshop into my editing (Thanks Israel). There is so much to learn!

This past weekend I got to shoot with my friend Marnie. A Lululemon educator by day, Marnie is making the jump into modeling. When she emailed me to ask if I would do a shoot for her I was happy to do so. Not knowing what to expect, I packed my entire trunk of goodies that included my 4 light Speedotron Kit (now powered by my Elinchrom Skyport wireless kit... I couldn't help myself), 10' x 12' backdrop, softbox, multiple umbrellas, and I even busted out the D3. We converted her apartment in DC into our very own photography studio. The two of us really didn't know what the shots would look like but I must say these are some of my favorite pictures to date.

I love, love, love shooting with my friends. It makes the experience so much fun and this is one of my favorite shoots thus far. Thanks Marnie for making my job so easy and fun! Here is a "sci fi" version of my favorite shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment